136 National Days To Celebrate In October

Pumpkin spice and everything nice.

6267
Beth Teutschmann

As the month of October has just begun, you start thinking of the endless amount of fall decorations and Halloween being just around the corner. Leaves start to change colors, and fall off of the trees. The weather starts to cool down and you might rummage through your closet to find that old flannel of yours. October is the perfect month for carving pumpkins, watching spooky movies, and celebrating these 136 holidays:

October 1- National Hair Day, Fire Pup Day, and National Homemade Cookies Day.

October 2- National Consignment Day, National Custodial Worker's Recognition Day, National Name Your Car Day, National Fried Scallops Day, and National Child Health Day.

October 3- National Techies Day, and National Boyfriend Day.

October 4- National Taco Day, National Golf Lover's Day, National Vodka Day, National Walk to School Day, and National Pumpkin Seed Day.

October 5- National Get Funky Day, National Rhode Island Day, National Do Something Nice Day, and National Apple Betty Day.

October 6- National Plus Size Appreciation Day, National Mad Hatter Day, National German-American Day, National Doodle Day, and National Manufacturing Day.

October 7- National LED Light Day, National Frappe Day, and National Inner Beauty Day.

October 8- National Fluffernutter Day, National Pierogi Day, American Touch Tag Day, and Clergy Appreciation Day.

October 9- National Leif Erikson Day, National Pro-Life Cupcake Day, National Moldy Cheese Day, National Chess Day, National Online Bank Day, National Kick Butt Day, Native American Day, and Columbus Day.

October 10- National Angel Food Cake Day, National Cake Decorating Day, and National Handbag Day.

October 11- National Sausage Pizza Day, National Coming Out Day, General Pulaski Memorial Day, National Fossil Day, National Emergency Nurse's Day, National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work/School Day, National Stop Bullying Day, and National Take Your Parents To Lunch Day.

October 12- National Savings Day, National Vermont Day, National Freethought Day, National Farmer's Day, and National Gumbo Day.

October 13- National Train Your Brain Day, National Yorkshire Pudding Day, Navy Birthday, and National No Bra Day.

October 14- National Dessert Day, Be Bald and Be Free Day, National Costume Swap Day, and National Motorcycle Ride Day.

October 15- National Aesthetician Day, National Cheese Curd Day, National I Love Lucy Day, National Grouch Day, National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day, and National White Can Safety Day.

October 16- National Liqueur Day, National Dictionary Day, National Feral Cat Day, Department Store Day, Boss's Day, and National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day.

October 17- National Edge Day, National Mulligan Day, National Pasta Day, Black Poetry Day, Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity, and National Pharmacy Technician Day.

October 18- National Chocolate Cupcake Day, National No Beard Day, BRA Day USA, Hagfish Day, Support Your Local Chamber of Commerce, and Medical Assistants Recognition Day.

October 19- National Kentucky Day, National Seafood Bisque Day, National LGBT Center Awareness Day, National Get Smart About Credit Day, and Get To Know Your Customers Day.

October 20- National Brandied Fruit Day, and National Mammography Day.

October 21- National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day, National Reptile Awareness Day, and National Sweetest Day.

October 22- National Nut Day, National Color Day, and National Mother-In-Law Day.

October 23- National Boston Cream Pie Day, National Mole Day, National TV Talk Show Host Day, Swallows Depart from San Juan Capistrano Day, and iPod Day.

October 24- National Food Day, National Bologna Day, and United Nations Day.

October 25- National Greasy Food Day, Sourest Day, and Chucky, and The Notorious Killer Doll Day.

October 26- National Tennessee Day, National Day of the Deployed, National Mule Day, National Pumpkin Day, and National Mincemeat Day.

October 27- National American Beer Day, Navy Day, National Black Cat Day, National Pharmacy Buyer Day, National Frankenstein Friday, and National Breadstick Day.

October 28- National Chocolate Day, and National Make A Difference Day.

October 29- National Cat Day, National Oatmeal Day, and National Hermit Day.

October 30- National Speak Up For Service Day, National Publicist Day, and National Candy Corn Day.

October 31- National Caramel Apple Day, National Knock-Knock Jokes Day, National Magic Day, Girl Scout Founder's Day, and Halloween.