13 Winston Bishop Gifs That Are So Relatable it Hurts

After this you'll be saying, "Am I Winnie the Bish?"

120
Pop Sugar.com

Winston Bishop is a fictional character on one of the best shows TV has to offer right now: New Girl. I might be a little biased, seeing as it's my favorite show, but that's beside the point.Winston is one of the weirdest roommates in the loft, but I think he's also one of the most relatable. Don't believe me? Follow along then and I'm sure you'll see yourself somewhere in Winston.

1. This is you every Saturday:

And every Monday, Tues- okay every day of the week for that matter.

2. Live footage of you working on your LinkedIn profile:

Hey, you've got your strengths, so what if they're things you learned in 4th grade? They're strengths nonetheless!

3. This was (or will be) you when your best friend as you to be her bridesmaid:

Your friends would be crazy to think you'd even say no! You've been waiting for this question since the two started dating; chances are you have an acceptance speech planned already.

4. This is what you tell all your new friends who haven't been opening enough with you:

And you're not lying; you ARE the King (or Queen) of crazy!

5. When you're feeling really overwhelmed with something:

This is you even after the smallest stressor pops up.

6 . Also you when you're slightly stressed:

Or when you see a cute dog video on Facebook, either one.

7. Winston is you when you check BlackBoard and see you didn't fail the test you forgot to study for:

The only way this success would have happened is because of the magic within you.

8. But on the other hand, this is you when you do poorly on a test you stayed up all night studying for:

Or if you're like me, this is you every morning when you try to get out of bed.

9. How you look in the mirror after you've put on a full face of makeup:

Where do I sign up for America's Next Top Model?

10. If you don't laugh at your own jokes who will?

One day they'll all appreciate how funny you are.

11. You singing in the car:

Or in the shower, or to your dogs. You're always singing for some reason.

12. The face you make when someone calls you out on something you know you did:

"I promise I didn't cancel our plans to stay in bed all day!!"

13. This may or may not be real time footage of you and your friends posing for the 'gram: