Favorite Buble Verses From 13 People

Thirteen Favorite Bible Verses From Thirteen Different People

His Word Is so so good.

35

Everybody has a certain someone or something that helps them when it their world is crashing down. Sometimes it's a trusted adult or friends, and sometimes it's a quote or bible verse. I've found that His word can soothe me in ways that I didn't think were possible, and I think these thirteen people think the same.

Genesis 28:15

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you".

Romans 8:18-19

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed".

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

2 Timothy 1:7

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline".

Galatians 6:9

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up".

Proverbs 27:19

"As water reflects the face,
so one's life reflects the heart".

Romans 16:19

"Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil".

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing".

Phillipians 4:13

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength".

Ephesians 2:8

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—".

Romans 12:9-10

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves".

Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand".

Matthew 6:25-30

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?".