13 Times We Were All Stanley From 'The Office'

He is me. I am him. We are the same.
816

The Office will always be one of the most relatable and hilarious shows in existence. If you've watched (and re-watched) The Office all the way through, you have inevitably gotten emotionally attached to every single character at some point. However, I think the character that everyone can relate to the most is Stanley Hudson. Here are some times when he was just too relatable.

1. When the new guy wants to be your friend but you already have 2 friends and that's plenty:

2. When you're so delirious that even the dumbest jokes make you laugh hysterically:

3. When you realize that YOLO was a great life motto:

4. When someone unworthy starts hitting on your best friend:

5. When that leftover pizza you have in the fridge is the only thing getting you through the day:

6. When your coworkers test your patience:

7. When you just have to put someone back in their place:

8. When you unexpectedly run into your best friend:

9. When someone is talking your ear off but you're trying to walk out the door to go home:

10. When you have your priorities straight:

11. When you've explained something to someone twice and they still don't get it:

12. When the only reason you'll get up to do anything is to get food:

13. And finally, when closing time comes around and you feel like this: