Tomas Rhett Proves True Love Is Real With These 13 Lyrics

Look What God Gave Us: 13 Thomas Rhett Lyrics That Prove True Love Exists

Drop what you're doing and put Thomas Rhett on repeat.

236
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzOxOClUbt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Instagram

Thomas Rhett just won Male Artist of the Year at the 2019 Academy of Country Music Awards. When he got onstage to make his acceptance speech, he thanked his wife and God for giving him this amazing life. With two little girls, and an incredible wife of five years, Rhett's family is absolute goals. He makes music that's full of meaning and love, and each song he puts out is better than his last.

His new album, Center Point Road, is set to release in May of 2019, and we all know it will be filled with even more heartfelt and touching lyrics than his past albums have. Here are 13 Thomas Rhett lyrics that prove true love does exist.

1. "It's like I heard angels singing, like she came down from the ceiling."

Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins gif

"Look What God Gave Her"

2. "If I never get to build my mansion in Georgia/ Or drive a sports car up the coast of California/ If all I got is your hand in my hand/ Baby, I could die a happy man."

Thomas Rhett gif

"Die a Happy Man"

3. "I could try to find her, get it off of my chest now/ But I ain't gonna mess it up, so I'll wish her the best now."

Happy cry gif

"Marry Me"

4. "It's crazy I remember every detail, but I do/ From your blue jeans to your shoes, girl that night was just like you/ Unforgettable"

Kristen Bell happy gif

"Unforgettable"

5. "I bought a ring and she said "I do"/ But everybody else said, "Man, you're 22"/ "Whatcha trying to prove?"/ "Hey why don't you wait?"/ 'Cause I've been waiting on her since the second grade."

Happy cry gif

"Life Changes"

6. "Tell me how am I supposed to keep my hands to myself/ When you're making my mind wander somewhere else?/ It's on a one-way track when you look like that."

Oprah Smirk gif

"When You Look Like That"

7. "You know better than to wear that dress/ It oughta be against the law."

Blair Waldorf happy gif

"Make Me Wanna"

8. "When the good Lord calls me home and this life is through/ I may be six feet deep, but I'll still be lovin' you."

Emma Stone cry gif

"Grave"

9. "Every time we have to say goodbye/ I'm counting down until we say hello."

Taylor Swift heart hands gif

"Craving You"

10. "You're my rock/ You're my world/ You're my always and forever, girl."

James Corden cry gif

"Sweetheart"

11. "Everybody's wondering and wanting to know/ What's your name, who's that girl with the luckiest guy in the world?"

Beyonce Cry gif

"Star of the Show"

12. "Now I'm twenty five and I'm drinking wine with my wife at home/ Got a couple of dogs and a couple of songs on the radio."

The Office cry gif

"Sixteen"

13. "I found a field, I put it in park/ Blanket and a girl and a billion stars/ Midnight buzz and a racing heart when I leaned in to kiss her."

Clutch Heart gif

"That Old Truck"