13 Signs You're Addicted To 'Gilmore Girls'

"Gilmore Girls" has helped young girls survive high school and college throughout so many seasons of the show. After you binge-watch all of them five times, you basically become a Gilmore girl; so here are 13 things you know if you are a Gilmore girl!

Coffee time is all the time!

We all developed a coffee addiction in the time we were watching "Gilmore Girls" and from our favorite coffee addicts, we have been taught that coffee is not just a morning thing! You can have morning coffee or 2 p.m. coffee or stress coffee and the best coffee is "watching snow at midnight while drinking coffee coffee"!!!

Being organized is the only way to go 

Rory is the queen of planning and figuring out exactly what to do, when to do it, and the best way to do... at least for the first few seasons. She taught us that you can totally survive a busy life as long as you mark it all on a calendar and have super stated goals.

Orrrr you just don't plan anything!

Lorelai, come ON! You ran an entire inn off sticky notes. I do not understand! But hey please teach me how you can be so disorganized while still being a powerhouse mom!

Snow is oh so magical

The first snow will always be the best time of year. Great things will always happen the day of the first snow.

Boys are nothing compared to love of your mom

If I learned anything in my time watching "Gilmore Girls" it was that my mom is probably the best person ever. No matter what is going on moms will come to the rescue and there's no way any fight with them will last too long. Let's face it, we need them!

Your best friend will be your go to gal for life

Suki, Lane, even Paris were huge people in the show and it is no wonder why. Best friends can make or break your day, hold you when you cry, buy an inn with you, and help you live your life to the fullest even when you are in a bad mood.

College is stressful, but you can do it

Now we all can't attend Yale, but from online college to the Ivy Leagues, Rory taught us how to gracefully suffer through all of our classes while taking over a newspaper and falling in love all at the same time.

When you are at your highest in life, be graceful

We watched as Rory soared in times that Paris failed. Rory never rubbed it in, she helped her where she could and lifted her up so they could grow together.

Your hometown may be crazy, but its your town

Rory left Stars Hollow and went to be a big journalist, but she came back. Nothing really changed all that much and the town welcomed her home like no time had passed at all. Even if you hate your hometown, "Gilmore Girls" reminded us that it will always be home.

Your community will support you no matter what

From moms and best friends to Ms. Patty, Kirk, Luke, Taylor, Mr. and Mrs. Gilmore and everyone in between, no one ever stopped caring about Lorelai and Rory. Their community helped them through all of their highs and lows and we should all strive for a lovely community like "Gilmore Girls."

And last, but not least.... It is okay to fail.

Rory did not end up with her dream job or dream guy. Paris took a 360 and ended up divorced (we think??? Writers, HELP! ANSWERS!). Lorelai went off on a path that no one really knows. All in all, you can fail. Your friends and family love you and someone will always be there to help pick you up.

Related Articles Around the Web