13 Things To Do This Fall

13 Things To Do This Fall

Fall in love with these seasonal activities.

10
13 Things To Do This Fall
king of wallpapers

It's that wonderful time of the year when the weather is finally cooling down. The leaves are changing colors and falling. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are right around the corner. For this Fall season, try out these 13 activities to end the year right!

1. Go to a pumpkin patch with a group of your friends:

You can get nice sized pumpkins for about $5-$7!

2. Make a desert from your pumpkin:

Don’t know what to do with the insides of your pumpkin? Simply look up a recipe

3. Try a DIY fall project:

Pinterest has the best ideas for fall wreaths, paintings, and other cute and festive decorations!

4. Go to a costume party:

Think outside of the box for your Halloween costume this year. Try an interesting spin on your favorite TV show or video game character.

5. Prepare for Christmas:

With Christmas just right around the corner, now is the time to start buying gifts.

6. Carve pumpkins:

Turn an ordinary pumpkin into a unique masterpiece.

7. Go to a haunted corn maze:

Corn mazes are fun on their own, but add horror to the mix, and you're sure to have a great time.

8. Try a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks:

Sometimes it's okay to follow the crowd and try that cliche drink.

9. Make candy apples:

One word: Yum.

10. Go horseback riding:

Fall weather is the best weather for relaxing, outdoor activities.

11. Make a “thankful list”:

What better way to welcome a new season than to reflect on what you have to be thankful for.

12. Host a scary movie marathon:

October 1st is when “Monstober” returns to Disney Channel.