13 Stages Of Pulling An All-Nighter As Told By Donald Trump

Donald Trump shows us what pulling an all-nighter feels like.

32
Daily Wire

College students, mothers with busy schedules and those who procrastinated too long to fill out their taxes, among others, have all come to the same conclusion: an all-nighter, while not desirable, is the best and only option to catch up on life's responsibilities sometimes. After all, who really needs sleep anyway? Staying up into the wee hours of the morning takes dedication, discipline and a lot of caffeine. We all go through the same process and who better than Donald Trump to help describe the 13 stages of pulling an all-nighter.

1. Stage 1

Staying up all night? No problem--seems easy enough.

2. Stage 2

You are going to be awake for a while, might as well fuel up before you begin.

3. Stage 3

Two Red Bulls, a waffle, five Twizzlers and some orange juice later. You're ready to go.

4. Stage 4

Stare down everything that is standing between you and a good night's rest.

5. Stage 5

It's 2 a.m. and you haven't started yet .

6. Stage 6

Maybe you'll find motivation in another snack?

7. Stage 7

Okay, you finally got some work done! Good for you!

8. Stage 8

Which means you deserve a quick nap.

9. Stage 9

A 20-minutenap somehow turns into 2 hours.

10. Stage 10

Okay, it's 4 a.m., let's get back to work.

11. Stage 11

Work, work, work, work, work.

12. Stage 12

Alright, it's 6 a.m. and you're finally finished.

13. Stage 13

Time for bed.