13 Reasons We're Ready For Fall

13 Reasons We're Ready For Fall

Tank top weather was great, but now it's time to let the body hair live.

15
13 Reasons We're Ready For Fall
Free Latest Wallpapers

1. PSL. Need I say more?

Pumpkin flavored everything is coming out, and we’re welcoming it back with open arms. Being basic never tasted so good.

2. We can finally wear clothes again.

Sweater weather is back and just in time. No more basic crop tops, booty shorts, or Rainbow sandals. Bring out the boots, scarves, and layering. Plus, bikini bods won’t stay in shape with the amount of PSL’s we’ll consume.

3. Football Season.

There’s nothing like tailgates, school spirit, and lots of yelling. Just when we thought no more bikinis…looks like we’ll have to control our pumpkin spiced temptations after all.

4. Season Premieres.

Our favorite TV shows are back. This means Shonda Rhimes is back at it again breaking our hearts and killing off our favorite characters. Yet we’ll still loyally watch the last season of Grey’s Anatomy.

5. Halloween.

Pumpkin carving, decorating, parties, costumes, and candy. The perfect way to destress from midterms.

6. Devouring way too much candy.

Might as well start accumulating points the food baby sooner rather than later especially with all of the holidays coming up.

7. Midterm season is almost over!

No more stress until finals which are in four weeks. Except this time we actually need to do well to make up for going out on Halloween instead of studying for midterms.

8. THANKSGIVING.

Reunited with friends, family, and an actual meal that doesn’t involve dining hall food.

9. Netflix and Chill.

Now there’s finally a valid excuse for not wanting to go outside! It’s too “cold”. Even though it’s California and 65 degrees year-round. Whatever. It’s the thought that counts.

10. No more shedding.

And if you have no special someone to Netflix and Chill with, then pets always work too. With the temperatures dropping, there won’t be as much fur shedding all over you.

11. No Shave November.

For humans who don't have a special someone or any pets to snuggle with, it's time to grow their own fur coat.

12. So. Much. Comfort.

Even if you’re by yourself, there’s no shame in cuddling by yourself among the pillows and blankets because it just feels right. It almost presents the dilemma of making it even harder to get out of a warm, comfortable bed in the morning.

13. We’re getting that much closer to Christmas.

But wait, didn't autumn just start? According to isitchristmas.com, it’s still not Christmas. Let's face it, Christmas products are already selling in stores by the time Halloween rolls around. But no matter what time of the year it is, it’s important to know that every season has its own unique qualities that can be enjoyed in all different ways.