13 Pictures Of Specific Animals To Help De-Stress Your Day

Sometimes an animal break is the way to chill out.
416

Some days aren't always the best. People deal with stress from school, work, and a number of other things. Every once in while it's good to try to take a break and just relax.

A good way I find to relax is to look at pictures of the cutest animals I can find. Luckily, I'm here for you all. I'll do the searching and picture pulling and all you have to do is look at the most precious thing the earth can offer: animals.

1. Some Sleepy Seals

Just some seals hanging out on the beach in the Galapagos Islands doing seal things.

2. Moody Pup

This pug probably represents how most of us feel right about now.

3. This fabulous horse

This Icelandic horse has better hair than I do and I'm only a little upset by it. At least they're pulling it off.

4. Just a Sloth Doing Sloth Things

I may literally love sloths more than I love myself. I mean hanging out in trees all day with no worries? That's the life.

5. Sleepy Red Panda

Speaking of hanging out in trees all day, look at this red panda just taking a quick snooze.

6. Baby Sheep

Look at this tiny sheep. I just want to tell it that it's doing a great job.

7. Not A Baby Sheep

This adult sheep is doing just as good as a job as the baby sheep.

8. Suprised (or Bored) Monkey

This monkey is me about 30 seconds into my Statistics class #yikes

9. Curious Fox

This fox manages to be both majestic and curious.

10. Thoughtful Otter

An inquisitive otter. I wonder what he's thinking about. Probably about which other otter he'll hold hands with as the drift to sleep in the water.

11. Yawning Lion

I like to imagine that this lion is yelling "WHAATTTT" to his mom in the other room after she called his name but then didn't respond when he answered the first time.

12. Chatting Puffins

Me complaining to the nearest person how tired I am for the millionth time that day.

13. Lonely Penguin

This photograph is titled "Lonely Penguin" and my heart is broken. Maybe this penguin is not lonely. Maybe they're just taking a quick power nap. Yeah, a power nap. Maybe I'll go take one myself.