Union Killed Halloween

Union Killed Halloween

#Halloweekend!

11
Union Killed Halloween
Casey Moriarty

My 19th Halloween has come and gone. I got a look at some pretty awesome/creative costumes that not only looked awesome, but were simple and fun to make too. I have been probably all of the costumes on this list and I find that they are the easiest/cutest costumes that don't go out of style. Here are the top 12 most classic costumes at Union College this Halloween!

1. Any Animal!

Animals are always a great option. Here are two of my friends who put a little twist on the animal theme and went as "party animals". But whether you go as a party animal, a cat, or even Harambe, you are in for a good time!!

2. Alien

This was a big one this year!! I felt like everywhere I looked girls were dressed as martians. These costumes were ~out of this world~

3. Bloody Person ??

Yeah I am not quite sure like what this costume is called.. I guess just rip up a shirt and pour fake blood all over yourself? Idk are you dead, were you mauled by a bear? LMK but it looks pretty legit and scary!

4. Black Swan

This is super easy because like all you need is a tutu and black leotard and some awesome make-up art.

5. 80s Theme

So the 80's were probably the best decade, so any millennial is gonna jump at the chance to capture the essence of big hair, rock n roll and neon jumpsuits.

6. Princess

Easy enough. Something you can wear when you're two years old and twenty years old!

7. Wearing a Jersey

Game face on!

8. Hippie

Once again, another great decade costume. Easy enough and you can wear cool John Lennon sunglasses

9. Rock Star

All black, a lot of make up, and a good time!

10. Skeleton

Some of the skeleton costumes I saw went ham on the make up! Props to you, I can barely put eye liner on.

11. Mermaid

"Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter"

12. Lifeguard

Shout out to all the lifeguard homies who sported their summer uniform this weekend!

I would say this Halloweekend was a success! I can't wait to see what everyone has in store for next year!