12 Times College Kids Felt Just Like The Gordon Ramsay Panini Head Meme

"Telling your dog to stop chewing something, but they keep chewing anyway."

349
Flickr

We've all felt like we weren't being listened to at some point. Sometimes we've called people out for not listening, and sometimes we just sit back and let it happen.

Gordon Ramsay, on the other hand, will call you out.

1. When you send a long email to your professor and they don't reply.

This sucks, especially when you need to ask about an assignment.

2. When you tell your friends a story and they stop listening.

This is the WORST. IM TRYING TO TELL YOU AN IMPORTANT ASPECT OF MY LIFE. LISTEN!!

3. When you're telling your friend something, and they just look at your phone.

Are you actually listening? Do you actually know or care about what I'm saying? No? Ok.

4. When you ask for no onions on your sandwich, and they put onions on it anyway.

What if I'm allergic to onions? I'm not, but what if I was?!

5. When you ask for specific time off, but your manager puts you on for those days off.

I hate this. Why don't they listen? It's even in the book!

6. When you tell someone about a sale, but they ask about the sale AGAIN.

If you just listened the first time, we wouldn't be here right now.

7. When you tell your friend not to do stupid shit, but they go and do stupid shit anyway.

Don't ask for my advice if you aren't going to take it!!

8. Giving detailed directions and having someone completely disregard them.

Why? Why do you do this?

9. When your significant other stops paying attention to you for two seconds.

Pay. Attention. To. Me.

10. Telling your professor that you'll be missing class, and they give you an unexcused absence.

Thanks, now I look like a bad student because you didn't document that YOU let me miss class.

11. Telling your pet not to eat something on the floor, and they keep eating it anyway.

"Put that down!" "Spit it out!!" "Stop chewing the couch!"

12. Telling your friends how great they are, but they don't believe you.

You're great and I love you!