Grocery shopping has a love/hate relationship in my heart. Sure it's fun for the first 10 minutes and then it just gets boring. Here are some thoughts that most likely have gone through your head:
1. Why is it so cold in here?!
No matter the season or time of day, when you walk in you will ALWAYS be cold.
2. I probably don't need a cart right?
I'm only here to get 3 things so I'll just go alone, maybe I'll grab a basket.
3. *Walks back to get cart*
OK, I was wrong.
4. Ooh, look fruits and veggies!
Alright, I'll grab a few avocados so I can be ~basic~ and healthy.
5. What is lettuce supposed to look like again?
Gotta call my mom...
6. Look it's on sale!!
Now I HAVE to get it!
7. How long have I been here?
What do you mean I've been here 30 minutes? I've only gotten 6 things??
8. Am I out of ketchup?
Should I buy more just in case? Yes, I should.
9. WHOA since when did ketchup get so expensive?!
Yeah, nope, I don't need it.
10. Let's do self-checkout! Wait I have way more than 12 items.
Ugh, I hate talking to people maybe I should just do two transactions?
11. $150 how did that add up so fast??!
There goes my paycheck.
12. I FORGOT WHAT I CAME HERE FOR.
Guess I'll get it next time.
This is why I shouldn't go grocery shopping without my mom.