12 Thoughtful And Creative Gift Ideas

12 Thoughtful And Creative Gift Ideas

Ideas for heartfelt gifts.

17
12 Thoughtful And Creative Gift Ideas
Meatloaf and Melodrama

1. Paint a picture.

Paint a picture on a canvas, paper, or boxes. Make it personalized by doing a monogram painting!

2. Make a personal drawing or portrait.

3. Fill a book full of quotes you think someone might like.

4. Movie Night basket.

5. Create a personalized Christmas tree ornament.

6. Handmade Jewelry or decorations.

7. Do It Yourself scrapbook.

8. Create a playlist for someone on a CD.

9. Coloring Book basket.

10. Gift basket for guys.

11. Care package.

12. Christmas cookie or sweets package.

What College Girls Remember from their Summers as a Kid

Yes, summer is almost here.. so what should we remember

The 100 Things Millennials have ruined: A Comprehensive List
http://www.factandmyth.com/the-middle-class/are-mi...

Millennials: the generation everyone loves to hate. The babies of 1980 to 1995 take a lot of heat. I mean, we inherited a crashed economy, earn stagnant wages, live with crippling student loan debt, and try to enact change in a rigged system but our affinity for avocado toast and use of technology has wrecked society as we know it! As a tail end millennial, I wanted to know what I was ruining and, like any other annoying millennial would, I did some research. I scoured the internet, read online newspapers and scrolled through every listicle I could find. So, in case you needed another reason to resent the millennial in your life, here are the 100 industries we've killed, things we've ruined or concepts we've destroyed.