12 Things You Can Do Instead of Taking A Nap

Why nap when you can do so many productive things?

1124
The Huffington Post

Instead of sleeping your day away, here are some suggestions on how you COULD spend some of your free time:

1. Catch up on homework.

Because in college even when you feel like you're caught up and done for the week, you never are.

2- Get a good workout in.

Because the key to a long and happy life is a happy and healthy body...Or something like that.

3. Go socialize.

Friends!!!!! We all need some of those.

4. Organize your life.

Now is your chance to get your planner up to date with sticky notes and highlighters, whatever it is that will help you get your ish together.

5. Read some books.

Reading is good for the mind and soul. They can expand your vocabulary and get your brain juices flowing.

6. Go enjoy the great outdoors.

Mother Nature! Fresh air, pretty trees, creepy crawly bugs- All things beneficial to your body and mind.

7. Buy something.

I am a firm believer that shopping can fix any and all problems. PLUS there's an opportunity to get a good little workout in with a couple laps around the mall.

8. Do yoga.

Yoga calms the mind and limbers the body. Try it.

9. Eat good food.

One that is not only necessary, but my personal favorite. Try something new or channel your inner chef and cook something up on your own.

10. Crafts

Hit up your local Hobs Lobs for some super creative crafting gear and get to work.

11. Netflix your life away.

Netflix never fails and you can always find a show to binge watch if you feel the need

12. Think about how badly you want to take a nap.

Consider all the productive things you could accomplish instead of napping. Naps take up so much time that could be spent to get stuff done.

After deep consideration of all the things that you could do instead of napping, acknowledge the fact that most ideas listed would be better executed if you were well rested, give in, and get you some much-needed sleep. Try again tomorrow.