12 Rude Things People Need To Stop Doing

Why you got to be so rude?

78

Respect is a powerful seven-letter word. How could a word with so much meaning be overlooked so often? I may never understand why respect isn’t talked about more than it already is. Hell, why isn't it taughtmore than it is? Society lacks respect, and there is not one person who make a case against that. So let's cut out the negativity and start spreading some positive vibes by following the golden rule: always treat others the way you want to be treated! Here are a few things people in society need to stop doing. Have a little more respect.

1. Beeping the horn the second the light changes.

2. Ignoring people's text messages and/or never answering back.

3. Making an appointment and coming more than 15 minutes late to it.

4. Not using turn signals when exiting a parkway.

5. Don't ask questions you already know the answers to.

6. Bad breath. It's rude, people! Please brush your teeth!

7. Throwing trash out of the car window.

8. Not holding the door for the person after you.

9. Don't chew with your mouth open. Ew! Please stop.

10. Not waiting for people to exit the subway before getting on

11. Not standing on the right side of the escalator to allow people to pass.

12. Stop texting at the table when you're out to dinner.