12 Things Only Girls With Thick Thighs Understand
popular

Crossing your legs in general.

33491
Nancy Reiser

Are you a girl with thick thighs? You will relate to these twelve things! Are you a person who doesn't have thick thighs but have a friend that does? Maybe you have heard them complain about these things before. Some girls have thick thighs and that is okay.

1. Ripping holes in the thighs of your pants.

But you still wear them because they are pants that fit and you don't want to go through the struggle of number 3.

2. Chub rub!

You go as far as putting deodorant on your thighs so that you don't get that awful rash

3. Buying pants that fit your thighs and not your waist.

You will forever have the gap between your back and your pants.

4. Having the thighs of your shorts ride up.

And having number 2 happen because of it!

5. Having to buy dresses a size bigger so they are long enough.

Because thick thighs make your dresses really short and make it so when you bend over your arse is probably going to be seen.

6. Crossing your legs under a table or desk.

LOL not gonna happen you barely got those legs under that table or desk.

7. Crossing your legs in general

It's so much work!

8. Doing squats and lunges to put on skinny jeans.

At least you are getting in your morning exercise when you decide to wear skinny jeans!

9. Pencil skirts and mini skirts are a no.

They become too short.

10. Being called thunder thighs.

Because of number 12.

11. Being told that you need to work out and lose the thighs.

Little do they know that number 8 happens regularly.

12. Your thighs look huge when you sit down.

And number 10 happens because of it.