12 Female Struggles That Men Never Have To Deal With

It's not always fun and games.

100

Being a girl can be pretty great. We usually smell nice, we can do all these crazy braids and things to our hair, and we're generally smarter than the male population. But being a girl also has its downfalls. There are certain everyday struggles that we face because our dad gave us an X chromosome instead of a Y. This list outlines all the crappy things girls have to deal with.

1. Shaving.

Shaving is the most annoying thing I have ever had to do, and I'm expected to do it because society says it's normal. What if I liked carrying around a fur blanket on my legs? It's just too time-consuming of a thing to do when I barely wanted to even hop in the shower to wash my hair in the first place.

2. Aunt Flow.

You knew she was gonna be towards the top of this list. She is the reason we can't have nice things. She's always showing up unannounced, usually when you're wearing your cutest underwear or newest pair of light colored jeans. She sucks.

3. Having long hair on windy days.

If your hair isn't braided or pulled up, there's a good chance you could walk out in front of a car that you never even saw because the wind caused your hair to blind you.

4. Honestly long hair in general.

Yes it's pretty and yes it's fun to style, but it's also such a pain to style. The daily back and forth of what should I do to my hair today consumes about as much time as doing your hair does.

5. Makeup.

I love makeup. It's fun and it's so pretty. The struggle comes when you're having trouble blending an eyeshadow or matching your foundation to your skin color. There is also the internal struggle of I don't want to wear makeup but I don't feel good without it. It's a blessing and a curse.

6. Running with boobs.

Running in general sucks, but running with large fat pads on your chest makes it even worse. It hurts and there's never enough support in sports bras to help. Nike, help us out here.

7. Boobs in general, tbh.

If they're big it's hard to find bras that are cut and that are still supportive. Bralettes are also a no go for large chested ladies. If they're small, it's hard to wear dresses or shirts that require a little bit to fill it out. They're actually the worst.

8. Clothes.

Some days they fit amazingly and some days they make you feel like the whale from Spongebob. No matter how much you spend on cute clothes, you're always going to see another girl on campus with a cuter dress and then you, and your wallet, will be sad.

9. Driving with the windows down.

As soon as the weather turns warm, everyone is cruising around with their windows down and music blasting. Girls can do this too if they want their hair to be a wind-blown, ratty mess. This is not like the movies where girls hop out of a convertible with perfect hair.

10. Men.

They think we're the confusing ones, but in reality it's them. Plus they are the cause of glass ceilings and wage gaps so they suck for that reason too.

11. Wearing dresses on windy days.

You want to look cute so you put a dress on and walk to class. Then somehow everyone ends up seeing your butt because of the wind. Fun.

12. The media's over-sexualization of us.

Everything we wear and or do somehow ends up being 'sexy' because media has always painted girls this way. Like the whole sexist high school dress codes. Girls were not put on this Earth to have our shoulders sexualized.