12 Stocking Stuffers under $12

12 Stocking Stuffers under $12

The perfect gifts for Secret Santa!

13
12 Stocking Stuffers under $12

If you're broke a college student or just simply balling on a budget, here are some of the perfect small gifts to stuff in those stockings.

1. Lip Balm: Everyone needs a good lip balm. This is the perfect gift for guys and girls. I recommend Burts Bess or EOS.

2. Pou Pourri: An even cheaper option would be Pou Pourri on the go. An absolute essential.

3. Back Scratchers/ Head Scratchers: These are cheap and great for when you've had a long day. You don't know you need one until you have one.

4. Ornaments: Some ornaments can be found for cheap, and they're cute gifts. Especially for those who have an array of ornaments on their tree.

5. Face Masks: Although girls mostly use them, face masks are great for everyone. They rejuvenate, hydrate, and boost your skin, and some even clean out your pores. Who doesn't want that?

6. Wine: Grab a cheap (but good) bottle of wine and wrap it for your drinking buddies! I'm sure they won't be disappointed.

7. To Go Mugs/Water Bottles: Great for girls and guys, these can be found in cool designs for cheap!

8. Candles/Hand Lotions: Anything that smells good is always a great gift. Everyone loves walking into a candle-scented home.

9. Socks: Go find some cute, thick, fuzzy socks and wrap it up for your girlfriend/friend/mom/sister.

10. Coffee mug: Great for milk and cookies too, coffee mugs aren't just for coffee drinkers. They're cute and cheap.