12 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT START CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING

You don't need to start Christmas right after Halloween, let thanksgiving live.

678
delish

1. IN THE HOLIDAY SEASON, IT GOES HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, THEN CHRISTMAS. THAT MEANS YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TIL AFTER THE OTHER TWO.

2. THANKSGIVING IS A HOLIDAY OF FOOD, AND FAMILY, AND PROBABLY FIGHTING. JUST LET IT HAPPEN.

3. NO ONE NEEDS 3000 STRANDS OF LIGHTS LIGHTING UP THEIR HOUSE BEFORE THE TURKEY IS EVEN CARVED, KAREN.

4. I'M NOT EVEN A FAN OF FOOTBALL BUT IT'S REALLY NICE TO GET OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH YOUR FAMILY, YOU WON'T GET TO DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE STUFFING CANDY CANES IN OVERSIZED SOCKS.

5. MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE.

6. IF YOU BUY A TREE NOW, IT'S JUST GONNA DIE BEFORE CHRISTMAS THEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE THE CARCASS OF A GIANT PLANT SITTING IN YOUR LIVING ROOM.

7. STUFFING JUST FOCUS ON HOW GOOD IT IS.

8. THE DINNER IS GREAT BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE LEFTOVERS MADE INTO A SANDWICH.

9. FRIENDSGIVING, THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN FRIENDS AND FOOD

10. IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED SNOWING, CHRISTMAS SHOULD BE A WINTER WONDERLAND, NOT A NICE AUTUMN DAY.

11. WE SHOULD JUST PRESERVE THE THREE WEEKS OF SANITY, CHRISTMAS IS A MONTH AND WEEK. CHRISTMAS IS NOT SEVEN WEEKS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE CHRISTMAS LONGER THAN IT HAS TO BE.

12. THE EARLIER YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THE MORE I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT BLACK FRIDAY IN JULY. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT? BLACK FRIDAY, IN JULY.