12 Reasons Nathan Scott Is Your Dream Man

Move over Haley, I'm looking for the title of Mrs. Nathan Scott.

174
FanPop

If you are a die-hard "One Tree Hill" fan, then I don't need to tell you these 12 reasons, but it's a good reminder. If you have yet to bring this perfect man into your life, sign into Netflix now! With only 187 episodes it will only take you 7,854 minutes to finish. That's easy, right? Now let's reminiscence on your and my dream man.

1. He was drop dead gorgeous.

Lets get this one out of the way. From his hair, to his muscles, to his smile. I wouldn't mind waking up to that every day.

2. Bad boy turned good.

From his bad boy attitude to a sweet, caring husband, we have loved him.

3. His dance moves.

You can shake it for me anytime!

4. Great friend.

Whether it was to his ex-girlfriend turned friend Payton or to his not-so-great-high-fiver friend Julian he always had their back and supported them.

5. He was never afraid to say how he felt.

Sometimes we don't know how to say "I love you" or how to say the truth. He never fails to articulate his emotions.

6. Husband of the year.

7. He was brave.

Who else would stand in front of a gun and try to save multiple people in a school shooting? Who else would never give up hope when they have been kidnapped? Nathan Scott, that's who!

8. Never gave up on his dreams.

After the failure and the up-hill battle to get to the NBA, he never fails to impress us.

9. Amazing father.

Unconditional love for his children is one of the many reasons we love him. He broke the habit of being a bad dad (thanks Dan for showing him what not to do). Jim Jam and Lydia wouldn't be so great if it wasn't for their great dad.

10. He was human.

No, his life wasn't perfect. He ended up in a wheelchair, lost all hope for his career, and fell into a depression where all he did was drink and sleep. But it showed that he was human. He knew how build himself up when everything else had fallen. For that we love you.

11. Wise beyond his years.

Thank you for giving me quotes to live by and for making me think of the bigger picture.

Now go binge watch "One Tree Hill" (again) and write your vows to this wonderful human being. Also, let me leave you with this.

I am overly jealous that Haley gets to spend the rest of her life (or 9 seasons) with Nathan. He has stood by her side when she pursued her dreams, had depression, even when he thought she was with another man. So Haley, if you ever decide to leave him, send him my way.