12 Lyrics From Chloe x Halle's 'Ungodly Hour' To Use For Instagram Captions This Summer

In case you're in need of an iconic Instagram caption!

1575

Beyoncé-approved duo Chloe x Halle's anticipated album has finally arrived! On June 12, the duo released "Ungodly Hour", their sophomore album and follow-up to their Grammy-nominated debut album "The Kids Are Alright" in 2018.

In contrast to their first album, "Ungodly Hour" is sophisticated yet savage. While we are all still maintaining our own safety during the pandemic, this album will give everyone some of the sassiest, relatable Instagram captions when you're in a good or bad mood.

Here are 12 lyrics you may see on Instagram when you scroll through:

1. "Don't ever ask for permission, ask for forgiveness."

Chloe x Halle - Intro (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

2. "I been goin' too hard in your city."

Chloe x Halle - Forgive Me (Official Video) www.youtube.com

3. "Baby girl, it's your world."

Chloe x Halle - Baby Girl (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

4. "It's a homies-only kind of mood."

Chloe x Halle - Do It (Official Video) www.youtube.com

5. "I might be a little tipsy on your love."

Chloe x Halle - Tipsy (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

6. "Love me at the ungodly hour."

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

7. "That's why the playboys always finish last."

Chloe x Halle - Busy Boy (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

8. "I'm quick to move on, don't get it confused."

Chloe x Halle, Swae Lee - Catch Up (Official Visualizer) ft. Mike WiLL Made-It www.youtube.com

9. "Looking for bright sides, low on the high types."

Chloe x Halle - Overwhelmed (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

10. "It don't have to be lonely being alone."

Chloe x Halle - Lonely (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

11. "I'm not the jealous type, not like the other guys."

Chloe x Halle - Wonder What She Thinks of Me (Official Audio) www.youtube.com

12. "Won't you live tonight, for the rest of your life."

Chloe x Halle - ROYL (Official Audio) www.youtube.com