12 Last Minute Christmas Gifts

12 Last Minute Christmas Gifts

It's never too late to get a thoughtful and inexpensive gift for those who are closest to you!

12
12 Last Minute Christmas Gifts
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eh5fMSOLpPI/maxresdefault.jpg

We have all been in the position where the holiday season flies by, and the one thing you forget to check off the long to do list is to buy Christmas presents. Buying that "perfect gift" is always a challenge, especially when shopping for someone last minute. But no fear, this list is the ultimate last minute shopping list that will cover all those you need to spread some Christmas cheer with. In addition, Christmas can be very expensive. But these are 12 gifts that will in no way break the bank, but still make faces light up with joy on Christmas morning!

1. Put together a hot chocolate kit. Take some hot chocolate mix out of any pre-made hot chocolate box and put it in a mason jar to add festivity. Include marshmallows, chocolate sauce, a new mug, and maybe a movie to watch while drinking the yummy hot drink! Place all these supplies into a decorated box, and you have a tasty treat for someone!

2. Everyone loves to look back on photos and smile! Print out a new pictures from a happy memory with the gift recipient and make a collage. To add some nice detail, write a message to the recipient on the back of the photographs, or around the frame.

3. Although they may be basic, gift cards can be a perfect last minute gift. Find a place that means a lot to you and the gift recipient: a restaurant or a coffee shop. This is more than just a gift card if the place means something to your relationship because you can go back to a shared memory and let the recipient know you remember a place that was important.

4. A future experience requires almost no work other than thought. A jar full of future outings is a great way to encourage activity in the future, and to keep the relationship going. You can even color code the ideas based on season or type of activity. A few examples would be: go out to Chinese food, watch a scary movie, or go on a hike.

5. A candy jar is something everyone would love, because lets face it, who doesn't love candy? It is a happy addition to any room. And, you can even start the jar off by filling it with the person's favorite candies.

6. Blankets are always a go to gift because they are universally adored. There are so many different options for blankets, you can actually have some fun going to pick one out. Who knows, you might even leave with two (one for you, one of the gift recipient).

7. For those about 21, a bottle of wine and a fun glass can make someone's day! Just run down to a local liquor store and pick up a bottle that either you like or the person receiving it loves. Wine glasses are always around at The Paper Store or other small gift shops that look festive and thoughtful.

8. A treat jar for your dog or cat is something that covers both your dog's present and a family members as well. This is something the whole family, even your pet, will enjoy.

9. Similar to the hot chocolate mix, cookie mix is also a create last minute way to be festive and in the holiday spirit. You can include an icing kit and Christmas cookie cutters and decorations.

10. With the cold season just beginning, hats and gloves are a good go to gift. Hats and gloves seem to always get lost around the house, so it never hurts to have an extra set during those cold, wintery days.

11. A board or card game can never fail! It is something the whole family will love. Even after the morning is over opening gifts, the game will give your family something to look forward to playing after the morning celebration is over.

12. A photo album can be funny and sentimental. Next to each picture, write a little caption as a reminder of a funny moment during the experience or moment. You can even leave a few pages blank in the end, so the person can fill them in with future shared memories.