12 New Goals For The Summer

12 New Goals For The Summer

Heal before you prosper
1217

This has probably been one of the most stressful semesters of your life. More than anything, the most imperative thing to do is use the time this summer to rejuvenate, relax, and propel your life into a happy direction for the fall semester. The following things are twelve recommendations for a better, happier life:

1. Create the Setlist of books you want to read for the summer related to your major.

We always want to get ahead on school work to have an easier semester. The problem is: there is no such thing as an easy semester. A helpful tactic to combat the troubles of the upcoming semester is to make a list of all types of classes you are taking. Following, attend the local bookstore and find books related to the class, as a means of preparing for the new semester.

2. Create A "Diet for Success"

First, please remember to eat three meals a day. Doing this will not only help you feel healthy, but will psychologically put you in the right direction of success. This "diet for success" should comprise of at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal, and at least one source of protein. Regardless if you have certain dietary restrictions, put the effort in to make everyday a day with healthy eating.

3. Set your sleep schedule.

If you set it during the summer, the fall semester will be a much easier transition. Do it for yourself, for your health, and for an smooth beginning of the semester.

4.Hangout with your college friends

Don't let go of the people who are constantly there for you.

5.Hangout with old high school friends

Take this summer as an opportunity to be with people you don't get to see during the year.

6. Spend time with your parents

Your caregivers most likely miss seeing you constantly. Take some time with these individuals, as you probably want to update them on how everything is (don't ask me how college is going though, mom!).

7. Visit your grandparents

Sometimes the smallest things can make your day. Visiting your grandparents can be a small action that will not only make them happy, but will make you happy as you helped another human being.

8.Spend time with your siblings

They miss you, so be with them for a little bit, even if you can't stand them.

9. Workout once a day, for 30 minutes, gracefully.

Building muscles from the beginning summer can help you get over your freshmen 15, make you feel happy, and help start the fall with the feeling of confidence.

10. Go to one nature place a week.

Exploring the outdoors is a fun way to release stress and negative vibes, and start the fall feeling very happy.

11. Go to a new city.

You don't need to travel the world. But getting in a car with a few friends you trust and exploring on a road trip to a new city domestically can be a worthwhile adventure.

12. Make a quote book.

By making a list of quotes for every week in the fall, you are setting yourself up for a motivating and empowering semester.