Report this Content
1. Arguments about spelling are frequent.
Chanukah, Hanukah, Hanukkah, Chanukkah, Hannukah, Chanuka, Hanuka, Chanukah, etc...
2. You have always been a little bit jealous of the amount of Christmas specials that play on TV each year.
3. But its cool, the Rugrat's Chanukah special is pure gold and all you need.
4. The fact that everyone gets Christmas off but you have to go school on Chanukah annoys you to no end.
5. The Thanksgivukkah Miracle of 2k13 was the best day to grace this earth and nobody can convince you otherwise.
Only 79,043 to go until the next one.
6. You've listened to Candlelight by the Maccabeats at least two hundred thousand times.
7. Anyone who thinks poker is competitive has obviously never played dreidel.
8. Every now and then someone asks you, "It's just a Jewish Christmas right?"
9. You could go on and on about all the major differences, but at the end of the day what it all boils down to is...
10. I mean really how can any other holiday compete with these?
11. Really the only time all Jews agree is when someone asks
"latkes are basically hash browns right?"
12. So you see this is the one holiday that really brings people together. And isn't that what it's all about?
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.