12 Bible Verses For Every Situation

12 Bible Verses For Every Situation

Cling to His word.

9083
12 Bible Verses For Every Situation
John-Mark Smith from Pexels

For the most part, life is beautiful, exciting, and enjoyable. However, at times, it can be stressful, discouraging, and worrisome. If we cling to the cross and the word of God there is nothing that cannot be overcome. Whether you are excited for a new opportunity or struggling with anxiety, here are 12 verses to encourage you to keep the faith.

1. When You Are Stressed

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 14:27

2. When You Are Happy

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

3. When You Are Sad

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 147:3

4. When You Are Anxious

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

5. When You Are Excited

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13

6. When You Are Discouraged

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

7. When You Are Grieving

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Matthew 5:4

8. When You Need Comfort

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

John 16:33

9. When You Are Scared

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:16

10. When You Are Insecure

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11

11. When You Are Lonely

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

12. When You Are Angry

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 15:1