12 Bible Verses For Each Month Of 2018

12 Bible Verses For Each Month Of 2018

Reflect on Him and discover the beauties His love brings.
15394

The new year is here! With that, comes a fresh start and uncertainty about what is to come. One thing that is for certain is the love of God and His support throughout this next year. Here are 12 Bible verses for each month of 2018.

1. 2 Corinthians 5:17

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

2. John 13:34-35

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another”

3. Ephesians 4:32

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you."

4. Matthew 28:18-20

"Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.'”

5. Colossians 3:15

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. "

6. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

7. John 14:6

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'”

8. Psalm 25:4-5

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, my hope is in you all day long."

9. Psalm 119:105

"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. "

10. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

"Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. Your every act should be done with love."

11. Psalm 9:1

"I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds."

12. John 1:14

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Now go and live your best life for Christ and always reflect on Him and know that He is with you in this new year full of adventure and discovery.