12 Bible Verses For The College Girl That Wants To Keep Going
Christianity

Searching through faith to find strength.

385
cloudy sky
Sarah Watson

College can get really overwhelming sometimes… ESPECIALLY as a girl who has all of the feelings all of the time. Over the past few months, these have been some of the readings that have helped calm my heart when I was anxious, scared or overwhelmed.

I can only hope that these verses can help you through a hard time:

1. Psalm 100:4

"Enter into his gates with Thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."

2.  Isaiah 41:10

"Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

3.  1 Peter 5:6

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time."

4. Psalms 85: 11-12

"Love and truth will meet; justice and peace will kiss. Truth will spring from the earth; justice will look down from heaven"

5.  1 John 4:18

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment, and so one who fears is not yet perfect in love."

6. Joshua 1:9

"Be strong and courageous, do not be discouraged, for the LORD will be with you wherever you go."

7. Isaiah 30:15

"For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: By waiting and by calm you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust shall be your strength. But this you did not will."

8. Ecclesiastes 3:1

"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens."

9. Psalms 89:15

"Justice and judgement are the foundation of your throne; mercy and faithfulness march before you."

10. Ephesians 5:18

"And do not get drunk on wine, which lies debauchery, but be filled with Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and playing to the Lord in your hears, giving thanks always and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father."

11. Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence do not rely."

12. Though this is not a verse, it has helped me through my days...

"Your weakness if not a deterrent to being filled with my Spirit; on the contrary, it provides an opportunity for My Power to shine forth more brightly."