Shopping at Target for a normal person is pretty easy and harmless but if you're a big Target lover like me you know that going to Target to pick up one thing is a struggle. But you know that you couldn't live your life without the store and you spend every last dollar there. Here are ten things all Target lovers can relate to.
1. You end up buying way more than you should...every single time you go there.
We all know that feeling of going into Target only needing a few things but end up leaving the store with over $100 worth of things that you know you don't need.
2. You have to look through every aisle, even the most random ones.
Gardening aisle? Yes. Car maintenance aisle? Yes....even though I don't even know what half of this stuff is used for. Oh and we can't forget to go down the cough drop aisle.
3. If you don't leave, you'll keep buying more, so you have to force yourself to leave.
Even though your cart is full, you still want to keep putting more things in there. Just have to walk away and be strong.
4. The items in the checkout line suck you in
You HAVE to have that chapstick and that pack of gum.
5. It's your personal therapy
For people who don't think retail therapy is legit, it is. Especially when you get to do your shopping at Target.
6. You LOVE the smell of that Target popcorn as you walk in, but you never buy any.
Admit it, you love the smell of that popcorn but still have yet to buy any of it.
7. When the holiday candy is 50% and you can't resist the sale.
C'mon....how can you not buy any of that candy.
8. Accidentally wearing khakis and a red shirt out in public and all you can think about is Target.
We've all had those days when you've worn khaki's and a red shirt and all you can think about is the fact that you could work at Target in these clothes.
9. You got excited when Target started carrying cart cup holders for your Starbucks drinks, so now you can shop and drink your coffee comfortably.
The best thing that was ever invented, for the heavy coffee drinkers and avid Target shoppers.
10. ...I came to just pick up shampoo
And you end up leaving the store with a whole new wardrobe, blankets, movies and endless snacks.