11 Youtubers Worth Your Time

11 YouTubers Worth Your Time

There definitely is no shortage of YouTubers out there, but it can be difficult finding ones to binge watch or subscribe to that are a good fit for you.

192
https://www.pexels.com/photo/mokup-smartphone-technology-phone-34407/

YouTube is a great place, and also an easy place, to get lost in. There is so much creativity being shared and explored and a variety of ways to be entertained or to learn something new. But sometimes it's difficult to feel comfortable spending so much time watching videos because it can seem like a waste of time or unjustified. (Unless you watch John and Hank Green on vlogbrothers all day since there's always something new to be learned from their channel).

But here are some of the few channels I enjoy that make content that leaves me feeling justified for spending an abundance of time watching their videos. Many of these YouTubers are doing amazing work whether that's by sharing positivity, educating viewers on a topic, or just by being entertaining and making viewers laugh and smile.

1. Claire Wineland

Claire Wineland will forever be one of the most special YouTubers I will have ever encountered. Her content was always enlightening and real. Claire had cystic fibrosis and used her channel to educate on experiences she was facing living with it -- she also traveled to give speeches like Ted Talks and has her own foundation.

It broke my heart hearing that she passed away recently when she was receiving a lung transplant. Her chats in her videos were always so inspiring and she was such a curious, enthusiastic, and well-rounded human being that should be a role model for everyone. She lived her life with so much positivity given her circumstances, and always wanted to do as much as she could with the time she had.

I placed her channel first on this list as a tribute to her and her wonderful life that she shared with her viewers through her videos. I highly, highly encourage everyone to look into her story and be just as inspired and impacted by her as I was.

Her channel is under her name: Claire Wineland.

2. Natacha Océane

Natacha Océane is currently my favorite YouTuber to watch. I could binge her videos for hours. Her content focuses on nutrition and fitness, and she is an amazing role model for positive body image and self-care/taking proper care of your body.

Plus her background that she shares throughout her videos help with the believability of what she suggests (aka you don't have to worry about being given bad advice) because she has a Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry and PhD in Philosophy and Biophysics Mass Spectrometry. She also works with nutritionists, who work with Olympic athletes, on her nutrition guides. Additionally, she shares her experiences with eating disorders and how she overcame them, and the differences in her lifestyle then vs. now. She was also an Ironman triathlete.

Her workout videos (and guides) are extremely motivating. She shares quite a variety of workouts and progressions of those movements along with explaining important form/technique for each different style of workouts she is doing. She also likes to blend her videos between vlogging, what she eats in a day and her workouts which is quite entertaining as she and her boyfriend, Mario, (who you'll love just as much) travel a lot. It's so much better than plain, boring workout videos. Her workouts and videos, in general, are very empowering (as a female especially) and make me want to get out of my comfort zone and try new things.

Her channel is under her name: Natacha Océane. And she frequently posts short workouts on her Instagram account too: natacha.oceane.

3. Alan Tsibulya

If you a looking to find someone hilarious to watch and bring a smile and some sass to your life, then Alan Tsibulya should become your go-to. His videos aren't lengthy which just lets you watch even more in a shorter amount of time, how perfect?

His videos are more of the "basic" video subjects (like Types of People at the Movies), but they are so much more than basic. They. Are. Freaking. Hilarious.

Everything about his videos can easily bring a smile to your face. So definitely a channel to hit up, if you need a pick-me-up because you'll have a good laugh.

His channel is also under his name: Alan Tsibulya.

Oh, and did I forget to mention he has an Australian accent?

4. Madeleine Olivia

Now, Madeleine Olivia is one of the more recent YouTubers I've added to my subscription list. She makes content around minimalism and recipes (which happen to be healthy and vegan). Although I am not vegan, I can appreciate all the healthy recipes she makes and is anxious to try a couple at some point.

If you don't know me, I love a good cooking or baking show, so her channel is like that for me just on YouTube. Mix it up.

But, honestly, definitely a good find if you're searching for healthy recipes (especially if you're vegan too) because a lot of her recipes are made on a budget too so it's accessible to create yourself.

Her channel is under her name as well: Madeleine Olivia.

5. Mikey Murphy

Mikey Murphy - a classic favorite of mine. His videos always brighten my day and I always find myself waiting for him to upload again. (It is a quite inconsistent upload schedule for his channel).

He does a range of video styles too! He does the classic challenges of course, but then he also vlogs and has created mini video series on his channel that I absolutely adore because they're so fun.

He has two series right now. One is having people tell their crushes they like them -- super adorable and funny -- and his reactions to those videos are priceless! And another one is people asking their teachers stupid questions, but the range of teacher responses is hilarious.

And my favorite part about his channel is that he is becoming a film director, so he shares his short films and gives a lot of behind-the-scenes footage or insight! So if you're into directing or just love watching the creativity, for sure look into him!

His channel is under his name: Mikey Murphy. He also shares a secondary channel with one of his best friends, who is also a YouTuber, on a channel called Luke and Mikey.

6. Dante D'Angelo

For. Real. Dante D'Angelo. Is. The. Greatest.

He does hilariously entertaining reviews of music -- singles, albums, music videos, performances, you name it. He has such a fun energy about him. And his commentary can make you cry-laugh. Honestly, I don't know anyone who hasn't enjoyed one of his videos after I show them one.

Some of the times I even watch videos of his reaction to songs or artists I don't particularly like just because his content is so good. And there have been multiple times where watching his videos has made me like particular songs or artists more than I originally did because of his reactions -- I begin to associate parts of his reaction to those songs, so whenever I hear them I think back to his videos.

Always brings a smile and a laugh, and relates to the fangirl or fanboy inside of all of us.

His channel is under his name: Dante D'Angelo.

7. Christine Riccio

If you like books, this channel is for you. Even if you don't like books (how dare you?!), you should watch more BookTubers because nothing makes you feel more inspired to read than hear about exciting new releases or seeing honest reaction videos.

Christine Riccio, in particular, is my favorite BookTuber because she is extremely funny, energetic, and enthusiastic about books, writing, and film. Her book reviews are great to watch, even if you haven't read the book yet she starts with a non-spoiler section. And after reading the book, they're even better because in the spoiler section you can experience her reaction to different events and may even relate and fangirl with her.

She also does a writing series on her channel that she started in January of 2016 when she started writing her own novel. It is amazing to follow her journey and hear her experiences she's having with drafting, editing, and now in the publishing stage.

Another favorite part of her channel is the series she calls "Stories I Ate This Month" where each month she reviews each book, movie, or tv show she read or watched this month and ranks them. It's a great way to find new things to look in to or, again, fangirl about with.

Her channel is under the name: polandbananasBOOKS.

8. Connor Franta

Connor Franta's videos have always been a relaxed escape for me. They aren't very overproduced and a lot of time just chatty. Chatty about everything really. So most of his videos are just him sitting down and talking to the camera. But he also does vlogs sometimes too.

Overall his channel can be relatable and uplifting, inspirational and positive. There's a quirky and subtle humor about his videos too that I just love.

He doesn't post to frequently, but that just makes his content even more special.

His channel is under: ConnorFranta.

9. Tom Daley

Another one of my favorites: Tom Daley. His channel is all about living your best life. He shares a lot of helpful, at home, quick workout videos (which are amazing), and healthy, fun recipes. But he also likes to do vlogs when he is traveling with his husband, Lance, or competing in diving competitions around the world.

He is a great role model for positivity and healthy living (mentally and physically). He has a couple books out too. His channel just always has a happy vibe about them and a good attitude.

His channel is under his name: Tom Daley.

10. Mark Ferris

Mark Ferris' channel, I absolutely adore. I can easily sum up his channel and his attitude toward life in one word: POSITIVITY.

He is always trying to be real with his viewers and loves to have love chats (serious and fun). He does mainly vlogging and it is always a good time to binge his videos.

The fun, happy energy continues through his channel and onto many others of his friends through different vlogs. The vlogs of him and Zoe Sugg are a great time, they are the best of friends and always share a good laugh.

His channel is under his name as well: Mark Ferris.

11. Zoe Sugg

Zoe Sugg is another one of my favorite YouTubers to binge, or more like watch an hour long vlog. She has two channels: one that focuses on beauty and "typical" videos, and another vlogging channel which I tend to watch more as she posts there most frequently. Zoe covers beauty, lifestyle, books, film, and lots of positive vibes throughout both her channels.

Like I said before, Zoe and Mark tend to hang out quite a bit and their vlogs are always a ton of fun to watch. They are both happy, positive role models and hold honesty and being real with their audiences to a high standard.

Zoe loves to have long chats as well, and is very open with her struggles with anxiety and panic attacks. Both her and Mark love to share self-care types and ways pamper yourself because we all deserve to treat our bodies well.

Her main channel is under: Zoella. And her vlogging channel is under her name: Zoe Sugg.