As people get older and experience life more, the tendency to put other people like friends, family, etc. before ourselves happens more.
This leads many people to have poor self-health not only physical but also mental because all of our energy is going to other people. We need to remember that the number one priority in our lives is ourselves because if we're not happy or our best selves how are we going to give that to other people. So down below is a list of ten ways people can practice positivity and self-love in their life.
We all need this, myself included because things can become so negative and we put ourselves down a lot. With this, I hope it helps to remind all of you that you are wonderful and loved and deserve nothing but love and happiness.
1. Start and End each Day with Positive Affimations
2. Carry and Create Positive Notes
3. Create A Box Filled With Your Favorite Things That Make You Smile
4. Have Your own "Happy" Notebook
5. Create a Uplifting/Motivating Playlist On Your Phone
6. Write a love letter to yourself
7. Get rid of any toxic friends in your life
8. Or Negativity in your life
9. Have a "me date" for yourself
10. Release Your inner Diy Skills
11. Unplug from all social media and go outside