11 Tracks College Students Need To Get Their HIIT Lit

This week's playlist for the ultimate HIIT cardio motivation!

27
pixabay.com

Lately I've been one busy lady. After graduation in December, life has slowed down in so many ways, but at the same time, it has sped up! To balance all the new life changes, I've been striving to set aside more time for things that contribute to my personal wellness. Currently trying to find balance among it all, (that's another post for another day), but recently I've been doing a lot of HIIT routines for my workout time. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training and it's one of my favorite things to do at the gym or at home for my fitness time. It burns calories quick (if you're into that sort of thing) and it never gets boring because you're constantly mixing things up. Sometimes, however, those thirty seconds of burpees can get tough! One of the biggest mental motivators for me is fun music. Here's my latest playlist for all things HIIT cardio! I mix it up so I don't become bored, but this is the music that has been the background to my HIIT sessions this week. I hope you enjoy!

1. Swalla - Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign

2. Call on Me (Ryan Riback Remix) - Starley

3. Powerful - Ellie Goulding, Major Lazer, Tarrus Riley

4. The Greatest - Sia

5. Congratulations - Post Malone

6. Stay - Alessia Cara, ZEDD

7. HUMBLE - Kendrick Lamar

8. That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony

9. Light My Body Up - Nicki Minaj, David Guetta

10. Shape of You (Major Lazer Remix) - Ed Sheeran

11. Bad Bitch - Bebe Rexha ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Like what you see? Here's all 11 tracks in an easy to use playlist!