11 Signs You Are a Cat Lover

11 Signs You Are a Cat Lover

Cats are everything to you.

71
11 Signs You Are a Cat Lover
Buzzfeed

Let's face it, we tried to like dogs, but cats will always have a soft spot in our hearts. Cats, in our opinion, are the best pets to have. We will have countless arguments with others discussing whether cats or dogs are better. We win every time.

1. Before you start talking to someone, you ask if they love cats.

Your heart literally breaks when you see a stray cat. You just want to go over there, pick it up and love it so much. But you know that will not fly by with your parents.

3. Your motivation for graduating college is to support your cats.

You need a good salary in order to buy your cats every thing they want. Cat nip and toys are not cheap.

4. You would rather stay in and cuddle with your cat than go out with your friends.

Laying on your couch, watching Netflix while your cat is fast asleep on your chest is way better than putting pants on and going out in public.

5. Your wallpaper on your phone is your cat.

Long distance relationships suck, especially with your cat. So you need to have your wallpaper a picture of your cat to remind you how lucky you are to have a cat like that.

6. If your friend is allergic to cats, you contemplate whether to stay friends with them.

Why can't you take eight allergy pills? You'll be fine.

7. Half of your photos on your phone is your cat.

Some people take pictures of every meal they eat. I take pictures of my cat. Judge me please.

8. Your snapchat story is always your cat.

I just know that all my friends want to see my cat drinking out of a faucet every time

9. You watch countless hours of funny cat videos on YouTube.

Who cares if you have seen the cat playing the piano a hundred times. It is the funniest thing ever.

10. Date night always turn out to someone third wheeling.

Spoiler alert, it's not your cat. It's your significant other.

11. Cats bring you happiness.

Cuddling with your cat is the most peaceful time and brings a smile to your face. We just love cats so much, but we will never be crazy cat ladies....well, some of us.