Report this Content
No matter where you are studying abroad, and even if you have been abroad before, it is one of the most exciting things to happen in college.
So you've been accepted to study abroad, now what? You spend so much of your time thinking about it. Obviously. Which ones of these pre-departure study abroad side effects are you?
1. You've begun to plan all the cute photos you are going to take
2. You're actually excited to take your passport photo
3. Your YouTube history is full of travel vlogs
4. All your savings are for study abroad
5. You're pinning all kinds of travel tips on Pinterest
6. Even suitcase shopping seems exciting
7. Buying your plane tickets is your idea of good procrastination
8. Everyone's travel photos are giving you serious wanderlust x 1000.
9. You're following accounts and hashtags on Instagram about your destination.
10. All you can think about during exams is study abroad.
11. Everywhere you go, you talk about studying abroad.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.