11 Reasons I Never Want Winter To End

11 Reasons I Never Want Winter To End

Who wants to feel like they're walking in a sauna every time they step outside?
1440

Anyone who has an eternal and unwavering love for summer, I have one question for you –– why? Sure, it's nice when everything starts blooming and the sun shows itself after months of hiding away, but it is just so much more comfortable during the winter.

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely loathe the feeling of being hot and basically anything associated with heat, such as going to the beach during summer or the way that my car becomes an oven after 30 minutes in a parking lot.

I know this is an unpopular opinion. So, in the hopes of finding someone who understands this feeling, I've made a list of reasons why I never want the winter season to be over.

1. Not sweating through your clothes

It's even worse when this happens at night.

2. Being able to drink hot drinks whenever the mood strikes you

I want every single one in this picture. And, when it's cold outside, you never feel like you're going to melt while sipping your cup of coffee.

3. Not having to expose your ghost-white skin or deal with tanning

This picture could not be more true.

4. And definitely not feeling pressured to lie out in the sun baking yourself

Neither could this one.

5. No shaving required

The most you'll have to do is a little above your ankles for your cut-off jeans.

6. And not getting annoyed with you can literally feel your hairs growing in the freezing cold A.C.

All the effort was pointless.

7. The fact that the A.C. is cold and but it's hot outside

Eternally wrapped in blankets every time I'm inside during summer.

8. Jeans, leggings, etc. are just so much more comfortable

And you can never have enough.

9. Not feeling like you need to shower after spending more than 10 minutes outside

There's nothing worse than feeling sticky.

10. Humidity

This is me.

11. Plenty of new episodes of your favorite shows to watch every week

It's never a bad time to curl up in flannel pajamas and watch the newest episode.

Sure, there's often much less work to be done during the summer, but is that really worth having to feel like you're walking through a sauna all day, every day? Here's hoping that the unbearable heat holds off for as long as possible.