11 Reasons Why Ellen DeGeneres Would Make The Perfect BFF

"I don't need a thinner phone, I need a tortilla chip that can support the weight of guacamole." -Ellen DeGeneres

21
boomsbeat.com

Many people refer to Beyoncé

as "The Queen", but I'm here to let them know that they've got it all wrong. There's only one queen in America and it is Ellen freaking DeGeneres.

She's won the hearts of people everywhere through her stand-up comedy, and daytime talk show. Ellen, if you’re reading this, I think you and I would really click, girl. We have a ton of things in common, which is why you would make the perfect BFF. I share your passion for many things, charity work, making others laugh and dancing. (Although, when I dance for no reason people stare.)

If I could give away those gigantic checks to deserving people, I would, except as a college student my bank account has approximately $94 in it… (How big are those checks anyways? Do banks even accept those?) These are all questions I would text Ellen if we were to become BFFs. At any rate, I’ve come up with the following list of reasons why Ellen would be the perfect best friend.

1. To state the obvious, she's hilarious.

2. She's incredibly fashionable.

3. She asks her guests hard-hitting questions.

4. She's got some sweet moves.

5. She cares about others.

6. She loves kids.

7. She's an advocate for the LGBT community.

8. She doesn't care what others think of her.

9. She good at giving advice.

10. She's a great role model.

11. She is kind.

So Ellen, if you're reading this, I've got a spot open on my friend roster and I'd love to be your BFF.