11 Reasons To Vote Vermin Supreme 2016

11 Reasons To Vote Vermin Supreme 2016

"You've Done Worse, and You Know It"

27393
11 Reasons To Vote Vermin Supreme 2016
The Slot

Who are you voting for in November? Many people aren't thrilled with the major party candidates this year, but thankfully, there are other options. One passionate activist and candidate, Vermin Supreme, has been running for President since 2004 and he has some very unique views. If you are having trouble supporting the lesser of two evils, here's why Vermin Supreme may be the candidate for you.

1. His incredible and distinct fashion sense

Want a change from the traditional image of the President? Vermin Supreme's signature boot hat is like nothing this country has seen before.

2. A free pony for every American

Vermin Supreme's pony policy is a job creation program that will help combat lack of public transportation and climate change by reducing fossil fuel consumption. And who doesn't want a free pony?

3. Mandatory toothbrushing laws

Ever talked to someone with bad breath? Not on President Supreme's watch!

4. Zombie apocalypse awareness

Not only will Supreme make sure the U.S. is prepared for the zombie apocalypse, he will harness zombie power using the latest in hamster-wheel technology.

5. Federally funded time travel research

Vermin Supreme is the only candidate who "will go back in time and kill baby Hitler before he’s even born."

6. Monkey tooth fairies

Supreme has mentioned his idea of genetically engineering a race of winged monkeys to act as tooth fairies.

7. His honesty

Vermin Supreme is a self-proclaimed "friendly fascist" with a refreshing honesty. Supreme says he is a politician who will lie and "promise your electorate heart anything you desire" because he has no reason not to. Hey, at least he's willing to admit it.

8. He's multitalented

Mr. Supreme's closing statement at a 2012 Democratic party debate in New Hampshire including an original song about himself set to the tune of the chicken dance.

9. He glitter-bombed politician Randall Terry who opposed same-sex marriage during a party debate

He actually threw glitter on him during a Democratic party debate. Enough said.

10. He's dedicated

Supreme has been running in local, state and national elections since the 1980s!

11. Why not?