I was uneasy about taking my first online class this semester, but it's already week two and I really like it. I feel like I am learning even though I'm not in a classroom. Here are 11 more reasons why you should take an online class at least once in college.
1. It's literally online
All you need a laptop and Internet connection and you are good to go.
2. You don't have to leave your bed
Because you don't need to go anywhere.
3. You can Google things if you need help on anything
4. It can be less work than a normal class
"Can" is the keyword but usually it's a lot lighter workload and easier to handle.
5. You can do it on your own time
You can do your assignments whenever you want, just beware of deadlines.
6. Your teacher is only an email away
And is usually pretty good at getting back to you since it is the only form of contact.
7. You can see your grades right away
If you're lucky enough to have assignments that are automatically graded.
8. You can complete assignments with friends
I think that is the best part of online classes.
9. Your exams and quizzes are online
Which might make them less stressful.
10 There's no absences
So you won't miss anything.
11. It's more organized
Everything is laid out in front of you so you don't miss assignments.