11 Reasons Why You Should Love Yourself

11 Reasons Why You Should Love Yourself

32
11 Reasons Why You Should Love Yourself

If there is one thing I've noticed in my 19 years of life its that people don't love themselves enough.This is a problem. Here is why you should start loving the one person you'll ever be, you.

1. There is only one you

It may be a cliche, but it is a classic one. You are literally the only you on earth. That means that by comparison there is no one else like, at all. Isn't that something?

2. It makes life easier

When you begin to know who you are as a person your perspective on things change. You'll know what you want out of life, where you'll want to be, and who you'll want tot be with you.

3. You will start to feel more comfortable in your skin

Everybody has flaws. But that is what you have to realize. Everybody has them.

When you learn to accept them then nothing can stand in your way of leading a happy life.

4. Everything begins with knowing who you are

The first step to anything in life begins with knowing who you are and what you want.

5. Know who you are and it won't even matter if no one else does

What does it matter if no one understands you. You know what you're about and that is all that matters.

6. You will always have your own back

It is harder to let yourself down than for others to.

7. Confidence glows

You ever walk into a room and notice that one person who just captivates the entire room, yeah thats you.

8. Making friends is way easier

Remember that birds of a feather flock together.

9. You'll start making your own trends

You know that one person who's fashion sense just captivates the enitre room. Yup, thats you.

10. You create your own standard of beauty

Beauty is subjective. So create your own standard of it. Learn that you are the basis of your own beauty

11. You deserve to love yourself!

Love yourself because you are the most perfect you that has ever existed.