11 Reasons Why Bulldogs Are My Spirit Animal

Humans and bulldogs are actually the same thing.

699
tumblr.com

The Internet seems to be flooded with adorable and hilarious videos of bulldogs lately. It seems everywhere I look, someone is sharing a new video of these wrinkly balls of cuteness. Many would disagree with my use of the word "cute," but I mean, c'mon! In fact, I've found bulldogs to share many similar qualities with myself. Here's proof:

1. Exercise is not my forte.

It's always a struggle to get out of bed and be healthy and productive. Sometimes it even takes someone forcing us to do it!

2. My weekends consist of binging on Netflix.

Oh, you went to a huge party last night? Well, I watched two seasons of "Gossip Girl."

3. Sometimes I'm so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open.

No amount of sleep is ever enough to get me through the day.

4. I'm not a big fan of the rain.

Sure, the rain seems cool from inside, but getting all wet is never fun. And neither is putting on one of those ugly ponchos.

5. Cuddling is always nice.

As long as I'm the little spoon, of course.

6. I look forward to dressing up for Halloween.

You can never be too old to go out trick-or-treating.

7. I'm not the most graceful person out there.

And I never claim to be.

8. I enjoy spending the day at the beach.

There's nothing like feeling the warmth of the sand between your toes.

9. I make really unattractive faces.

No, I'm not mad at you, it's just my face, I swear.

10. I'll always be a kid at heart.

11. I'm absolutely adorable.

Sometimes.