Not everyone knows and understands the struggle of having thick hair. It's thick, hard to manage, hot, and heavy. Yet a lot of people still put up with it.
Here are 11 REAL struggles you'll only understand if you hair is thicc:
A whole bottle of conditioner couldn't fix that probelm.
2. Blow drying your hair is a chore in and of itself
Not to mention it takes 30 minutes.
3. Brushes. Break. In. Your. Hair.
4. You need 2 boxes of hair dye if it's long AND thick
5. Ponytails stretch, and last maybe 2 weeks.
6. BOBBYPINS WILL NOT BEND BACK STRAIGHT
7. It takes 12 years to straighten/curl your hair
9. Hair on the shower walls
10. It's hot. Very hot.
11. HAIRDRESSERS ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH HAIR YOU HAVE.
Sorry, it's not in my control.