11 Gordon Ramsay Quotes To Live By

11 Gordon Ramsay Quotes To Live By

Wise words we aim for, as dished out by celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay.
3920

Celebrity Chef, Gordon Ramsay, has cooked up the attention of many adoring fans. From his famously savage insults to his many videos and television shows, Ramsay never fails to keep audiences entertained. What we don’t know, is that aside from the hilarious digs, he’s also dished out some inspirational quotes to live by.

1. Moving on from past experiences

“I don't like looking back. I'm always constantly looking forward. I'm not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I'm too busy looking for the next cow.”

2. The true language of cooking

“Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it's too assertive to the naked eye.”

3. Kitchens are a force to be reckoned with

“Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.”

4. Vulgarity and its place in this world

“Swearing is industry language. For as long as we're alive it's not going to change. You've got to be boisterous to get results.”

5. Finding who you are

“I am what I am. A fighter.”

6. Loving what you do

“I cook, I create, I'm incredibly excited by what I do, I've still got a lot to achieve.”

7. Relationships with others

“The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody's ego, that's it, game over.”

8. Career vs Home Life

“I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword - two jackets, one that's driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.”

9. Bouncing back from times of error

“I've had a lot of success; I've had failures, so I learn from the failure.”

10. To keep going, and never stop

“If I relaxed, if I took my foot off the gas, I would probably die.”

11. Even something for when traveling with a significant other

“If I can give you one strong piece of advice, when you go away for that romantic weekend, whatever you do, do not accept or take the upgrade to the honeymoon suite.”