11 People And Things That Remind Me Of Donald Trump

What can I say? The Donald just has one of those faces that says, "Please please please please please make fun of me."

223
Youtube

Since Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee, and the party is begrudgingly lining up behind him, I thought it was a good time to point out a few people and things he reminds me of! I hope this list is as inspiring for you as it is for me! Without further ado, let's move on to number one!

1. Who wore it better: Hitler or Trump?

I hope these two don't show up at the Oscars together. Talk about awkward!

2. Two great men inspiring masses to do even greater things! Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (leader of famed terrorist organization ISIS) and Trump!

Walk it off, tough guy, it's only a flesh wound!

3. The United States in WWII!

On Jewish refugees escaping Nazi Germany, from the Holocaust Encyclopedia:

Once the United States entered World War II, the State Department practiced stricter immigration policies out of fear that refugees could be blackmailed into working as agents for Germany

Donald Trump on letting Syrian children into the country:

"I've talked to the greatest legal people, spoken to the greatest security people. There's absolutely no way of saying where these people come from. They may be from Syria, they may be ISIS, they may be ISIS related."

And who said Trump doesn't know his history?

4. "Mad Men," Because no one knows how to talk to women like high-powered businessmen from the 1960s!

"Remember, Don...when God closes a door, he opens a dress." - Roger Sterling

Wow, I didn't know he wrote for the show!

5. Einstein!

Einstein's IQ is estimated to be about 160 to190. We don't know what Trump's is, but we can guess that it has to be at least over 9,000!

6. Any communist country!

Donald Trump said:

"I will build a military so strong that we'll never have to use it because they are going to be saying, 'I'm not going to mess with that guy.'"

Soviet Tanks Leaving Hungary, 1990

North Korea Victory Day Military Parade

Seems like a solid plan, if you ask me!

7. Weeds. No matter what anyone does, we just can't get rid of you!

Good for you, bud!

8. This one shouldn't come as a surprise: himself!

Donald Trump says:

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good People don't go into government."

#amiright

9. Popular Rapper B.o.B and Trump and all their insights into science.

B.o.B. has been bringing up some solid points about how Earth is flat. Still can't believe it myself!

And then we are hit with ANOTHER scientific breakthrough!

Move over Chris Christie, I think Trump has a new running mate!

10. Hitler again! What can I say, they are just SO alike!

Donald Trump said to a rally in Birmingham, Alabama:

"I want surveillance and I don't care, are you ready for this...I want surveillance of certain mosques, if that's OK, I want surveillance, and you know what, we've had it before and we'll have it again."

For those of you who don't know, the one time we had it before was in Nazi Germany! Everyone with any sort of Jewish ancestry was forced to wear the Star of David on their person so that the government could "keep an eye" on everyone. It definitely didn't isolate an entire minority during a time of national tension and fear, and it certainly didn't lead to community-wide distrust and hatred for innocent people!

11. And finally, the Annoying Orange!

Because, well, you know.