11 Memes That Made Election Week Worth It

When election day turned into election week, which is perhaps turning into an election month, Americans needed an outlet that wasn't pulling their own hair out or punching holes in the wall. If one good thing came out of their frustration, it was the memes. After scouring the internet for laughs, I compiled some of my favorites.

The one that came along just when we thought this election was a moment that would last 4 life

I can't stop watching it.

The Hail Mary pass

In Final Bid for victory, Trump Changes Name to Joe Biden

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PresidentialRaceMemes/comments/jpueor/the_hail_mary_attempt/

Cue "All I do is Win."

Literally any Nevada content

Blues Clues Nevada Tik Tok

www.tiktok.com

Choose your fighter: the state of Nevado or a very friendly blue animated dog.

The one that sums it all up 

Nevada absolutely dropped the chili.

The one between a dildo store and a crematorium

The garage door background, the dirty widows, the peeling paint: pure presidential ambience. You can't spell winner without Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

The one where we find out.... if... ANYTHING??? tastes great sitting on a Ritz

Rudy Giuliani arrives for his press conference at the Ritz (crackers)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1325824833922490370?s=20

Four Seasons Total landscaping is the true hero of this election.

When we realized Steve Kornacki is the man of our dreams 

Next on People's "Hottest Men Alive": Map Daddy Kornacki and the chartthrobs

The iconic Biden-Obama snapchat

House party tonight in my new crib Biden and Obama snapchat

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thatbidenfire/photos/2876162689279950

Fun Fact: Andrew Jackson actually had a house party in the white house after his election in 1829 complete with tubs of whiskey on the white house lawn.

At this point I've realized this entire article could be Nevada memes 

Why can't you just count? Nevada: screams

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PresidentialRaceMemes/comments/jpcwz0/45th_in_education/

That's what America gets for waking up in Vegas.

Episode XII: David Cay Johnston strikes back

David Cay Johnston fake aggressive Trump campaign email

Twitter: David Cay Johnston

Do not f*ck with the New York Times, people.

The one that gives Count Von Count the recognition he deserves

Sesame Street Count Von Count on Time Magazine cover

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PresidentialRaceMemes/comments/jpwfze/how_im_feeling_today/

Count Von Count is the hottest television vampire and you cannot convince me otherwise.