11 Life-Changing Natural Oil Remedies For Everyday Ailments

31
Aromatherapy Oasis

Scents for your health's sake? Yes. There are ways to blend essential oils to help ease today's most common concerns. This is aromatherapy like you've never seen before. All you do is blend together the given ingredients, put the blended oil on both wrists, the pressure points on your neck, or behind your ears, and inhale. This approach to health is 100 percent natural and incredibly effective. Here lies the cure to 11 everyday ailments.

1. Headache?

Blend rosewood oil, lavender flower oil, and peppermint leaf oil. This blend will stimulate blood flow to the brain to help relieve vasoconstriction (a narrowing of the blood vessels). This will relieve you of the dull ache or throbbing pain you're experiencing without the use of harmful over-the-counter medication like ibuprofen.

2. Lustless?

Blend jasmine flower oil, rose flower oil, cardamom seed oil, and sandalwood oil. This mixture aids in releasing inhibitions, stimulates affection and ignites passion in yourself and ultimately your partner. If your new-found passion doesn't excite them, then their smelling of your neck will promote the same playfulness, enthusiasm, and exploration that you are feeling.

3. Hungover?

Blend juniper fruit oil, geranium leaf oil, lavender flower oil, and cardamom seed oil. The fusion of these oils stimulates the lymphatic system to help flush toxins from the body, dispels nausea, and eases water retention. Ultimately, this will refresh, revive, and purify you after a fun night and allow you to have a swimming "day after" instead of a miserable one when you overindulge.

4. Drained?

Blend cedarwood oil, rosemary leaf oil, black pepper dried fruit oil, and juniper fruit oil. This harmonious combination will help oxygenate the blood and promote blood flow, which energizes the body. This blend will both motivate and energize your body on even the toughest days to get out of bed. Natural invigoration is the best invigoration.

5. Stressed?

Blend frankincense resin oil, lavender flower oil, ylang ylang flower oil, and German chamomile flower oil. This fusion will steady your nerves, relieve tension, and reduce stress on the limbic system, ultimately encouraging graciousness, diplomacy, balance, and decisiveness.

6. PMS?

Blend grapefruit rind oil, geranium leaf oil, jasmine flower oil, and palmarosa grass oil. Together, these oils will counter your monthly irritability, anxiousness, and discomfort. This blend will also uplift your spirits, balance your body, soothe your mind, and reduce bloating.

7. Heavy heart?

Blend rose flower oil, helichrysum flower oil, sandalwood oil, lavender flower oil, and frankincense resin oil. The synthesis of these oils helps settle the effect of emotional trauma on the nervous system, ultimately helping you manage loss, ease sorrow, and soothe your aching heart.

8. Stuffed up?

Blend ravintsara leaf oil, myrrh resin oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, and black pepper dried fruit oil. This combination releases congestion and helps reduce the fever you may have. It promotes lung integrity, helps fight bronchial and respiratory tract infections, and clears phlegm from the body, so you can breathe easy this cold season and use this blend to decongest.

9. Sleepless?

Blend sandalwood oil, ylang ylang flower oil, palmarosa grass oil, and vetiver root oil. The oils in this will work on the nervous system to calm your anxious mind and settle states of agitation and restlessness while you're tossing and turning at night. Let this blend soothe and quiet your mind and body to help you rest.

10. Craving?

Blend cardamom seed oil, grapefruit rind oil, and juniper fruit oil. These oils help combat overindulgence by working on the underlying emotions that are often associated with longing. This blend will help you feel satisfied, quenched, and energized to help you abstain from overconsumption.

11. Rattled?

Blend sweet orange fruit rind oil, vetiver root oil, and jasmine flower oil. This calming blend will take the edge off, soothe feelings of anger, and ease any frustration you're feeling. When you're feeling overwrought, high-strung, or tightly wound, use this blend to calm your mind and settle your nerves to create peace within.

For more information about how to blend these together and what to consider while combining, visit Aromatherapy Oasis. If you want to try more blends, 21 Drops has an essential oil list available to the public for each ailment cure, and products are also available for sale. Find your inner well-being and help yourself with your own essential oil aromatherapy.