11 GIFs That Are Funny But Not As Funny As That One Time Aunt Edna Broke Her Hip

Lol.

125
Topiary Culture Spy

Have you been on the internet recently? There are some hilarious GIFs on the internet! I've been scrolling through page after page of side-splitting image after image just having the grandest of times. Here are 11 GIFs that are funny, but not as funny as that one time Aunt Edna broke her hip.

1.

This cat that sits like a person is pretty funny, but definitely not as funny as that one time we went on that walk and Aunt Edna didn't see that black ice.

2.

Lol. It's amusing how children have terrible hand to eye coordination, not unlike Aunt Edna who totally lost grip of her walker.

3.

Oh Judy, what did you see in that laptop? Whatever it was probably wasn't as amusing as the memory of Aunt Edna totally eating sidewalk.

4.

This dog is flying gracefully through the air! Just like Aunt Edna did briefly before she landed straight on her side.

5.

These cats look pretty silly, but not as silly as Aunt Edna looked as she slid down the icy hill, digging her nails into the concrete to no avail.

6.

Hahaha! Yup!

7.

Full body shaving cream, that's funny! But not as funny as the full body cast that Aunt Edna had to wear for the first three weeks.

8.

These women are strutting their stuff! That's something that Aunt Edna couldn't do for months after the fracture.

9.

Yummy yummy pizza! Aunt Edna had to be fed through a tube.

10.

What are you typing there Kermit? Could you help us out with all the insurance paperwork?

11.

Nothing is funnier than Olaf!