11 Bible Quotes To Get You Through Today

Simple way to start your day.

76
We Heart It

Share a little daily devotion! It brings a little extra positivity to the day, think of it as a soul exercise. It is like an exercise, right? People work out so they can become stronger, healthy and to keep the negative weight off so a daily devotion is an exercise for the soul. We build our faith to have a healthy mind and become stronger in faith and to take the weight of negativity off of us. You can never have too much faith. It only takes 10 minutes and while you read these, don't just read mindlessly! Think of what it means and how it relates to your situation in life at the moment.

“I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

“When you go through deep waters, I will be with you” Isaiah 43:2

“I will walk by faith even when I cannot see” 2 Corinthians 5:7

“The pain that you have been feeling, cannot compare to the joy that is coming” Romans 8:18

“You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.” Proverbs 19:21

“The second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' No other commandment is greater than these” Mark 12:31

"Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions" 1 John 3:18

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever." 1 Peter 1:24

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5