11 Miracles You Can Work With Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil works miracles...
253

Coconut oil: one of the best things I've ever discovered and that I now cannot live without. If you're ever hesitant about using coconut oil, here are 11 things you can use it for:

1. Dry skin on your face

I've tried everything for my dry skin, especially in the winter. Coconut oil is truly a miracle. I put a little on after I wash my face at night, and when I wake up in the morning, my face feels fantastic. It may take a few tries to do the trick. But don't give up, it helps that dry skin.

2. Dry, cracking feet

As a manicurist, I've worked to discover different products that work to heal dry feet. Here's what you do: rub some coconut oil all over your feet, wrap them in seran wrap (you'll need more than you think), put on some comfy socks and go to sleep. When you wake up, your feet feel GREAT. Do this once a week or so and you will notice a difference.

3. Dry hands or dry cuticles

Coconut oil also works the same for dry hands. Also if your cuticles tend to be very dry/cracked, especially in the winter, this will do the trick.

4. Frizzy hair

Coconut oil works to help hydrate split ends and frizzy hair. I use it a few times a week on my ends before I blow dry and it helps significantly! Don't use too much or it will feel greasy. A little bit goes a long way.

5. A mask for your hair

You can also use coconut oil as a mask for your hair in the shower! Lather it in your hair and leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse well. This will give your hair shine & moisture!

6. A coffee flavoring

If you ever get sick of the same old vanilla swirl or caramel syrup in your coffee, try coconut oil! It tastes great.

7. A sugar/salt scrub

Mix some coconut oil with sugar or Epsom salt and your choice of essential oils to create an exfoliating and moisturizing scrub.

8. Lip balm/moisturizer

Chap stick is actually really bad for your lips. I use coconut oil because it's natural and works even better than your typical lip balm, especially when lips are cracked and dry!

9. Makeup Remover

I have not used normal makeup remover for so long. Coconut oil works WAY better and even takes off that tough mascara. Not to mention one jar of coconut oil lasts forever!

10. Shaving Gel

Coconut oil works especially well as a shave gel. It's super silky and soft, so not only does it make gliding the razor easier, but it also leaves your skin shiny and extra smooth.

11. Create your own product

You can really mix coconut oil with anything and create any type of moisturizer or scrub! Just get creative and see what you can come up with!