11 of the Most Annoying Starbucks Orders
popular

I know we all have our own opinions, but come on.

19273
Business Insider

When people find out I work at Starbucks, the first thing they say is, "is it hard memorizing all the drinks?" In all honesty, it really isn't all that bad. Until these people come along. There's being high maintenance and then there's being unnecessarily annoying. These people are the latter. Some of these drinks are extremely time consuming to make, and some are just plain weird.

1. A Frappuccino with no ice

Excuse me, what?

2. A “nonfat, iced skinny mocha with light ice, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle”

Okay, a.) nonfat comes in the ‘skinny’ description, and b.) this definitely isn’t skinny anymore. But you do you.

3. A Berry Hibiscus Refresher “shaken with berries, but no berries in the drink itself”

So you just want the drink to turn pink?

4. A “half caramel, half vanilla latte, decaf espresso heated only to 100° with nonfat milk and caramel drizzle on top”

This one is just a mouthful…

5. Upside down Macchiato

So a latte? You’re asking for a latte…?

6. Black Iced Tea *steamed* with 10 sweeteners that are not Splenda

Seriously? Just get hot black tea!

7. A “vanilla coconut milk cappuccino with no foam and whipped cream”

A cappuccino is just espresso and foam! What do you mean ‘no foam’?!

8. Layers of whipped cream with caramel and mocha drizzle between each layer

This is a coffee shop…at least get a drink.

9. A skinny vanilla latte steamed to exactly 137°

Can you honestly tell the difference between 137 and 140°?

10. A Java Chip Frappuccino with no chips

So... a mocha frapp?

11. A “venti matcha green tea Frappuccino made with soy milk, chips, and peppermint”

I’m sure this drink is actually really good, but it sure is annoying to make.

Customizing your order at Starbucks is not a big deal. Make it your own. Just don't be the a**hole that wants their milk steamed to 137 degrees.