101 Things To Be Thankful For

101 Things To Be Thankful For

"Give thanks with a grateful heart."

1
101 Things To Be Thankful For

There are so many beautiful things to be grateful for not just this week, but every week. Can't think of anything or just having a hard time coming up with authentic and true answers to the question, "What are you thankful for?" No need to worry, there are plenty of ways to count your daily blessings.

The best way I can recommend would be making a mental or physical list before you go to bed of 1-5 things you were thankful for that day. I started doing this last year and must say it's a pretty good habit that I have acquired. These lists range from moments to feelings to items to my favorite foods. There's no right or wrong thing to be thankful for because it's the ordinary things in life that make it extraordinary.

Take advantage of the holiday season by spending some time to write your own list. This might help you find some inspiration:

1. Your parents
  2. New and old friendships
  3. Your health
  4. Opportunity
  5. Pinterest
  6. Ice cream
  7. My siblings
  8. Netflix
  9. Your hometown
  10. Warm cups of tea
  11. Your teammates
  12. The stars, moon, and galaxies
  13. Scrunchies
  14. Good times
  15. Maroon sweaters
  16. Jesus
  17. Education
  18. Sunday morning brunch
  19. Books
  20. Cute animal photos
  21. Cool roommates
  22. Peanut butter
  23. Hip coffee shops
  24. Fashion trends
  25. Champagne
  26. Your cozy bed
  27. Arts and crafts
  28. Adventure
  29. Good vibes
  30. Instagram
  31. Sunsets and sunrises
  32. Your grandparents
  33. Fuzzy socks
  34. Democracy
  35. Summer nights
  36. Clean water
  37. Positivity
  38. Flowy dresses
  39. Chipotle
  40. Giving/receiving love
  41. Handsome men
  42. Fruits and vegetables
  43. Autumn leaves
  44. Good professors
  45. Modern communication
  46. Washington DC
  47. Movie marathons
  48. Inspiration
  49. Michael B. Jordan
  50. The environment
  51. Reusable water bottles
  52. Blanket scarves
  53. Chapstick
  54. Laughter
  55. Large hoodies
  56. Grilled cheese, mac n cheese, cheese sticks (all forms of dairy)
  57. Friday Night Lights
  58. Farmers markets
  59. Spell check
  60. Bad jokes
  61. Tea/coffee mugs
  62. Handwritten notes
  63. Chapstick
  64. Roadtrips
  65. Sunday mornings
  66. Exact change
  67. Good hair days
  68. Pets
  69. The snooze button
  70. Alone time
  71. Long weekends
  72. Flowers
  73. A perfectly ripe avocado
  74. Words of affirmation
  75. Coloring books
  76. Great photographs
  77. Candles
  78. The United States
  79. Snapchat
  80. Wine
  81. Awesome music playlists
  82. Hugs
  83. All forms of potatoes
  84. Free shipping
  85. Sleep
  86. Warm showers
  87. A good workout
  88. Inspiring quotes
  89. Home-cooked meals
  90. Uber
  91. The feeling of home
  92. Podcasts
  93. Sunny days
  94. Your five senses
  95. Life mentors
  96. Faith, hope and love
  97. The beauty of life
  98. Kind strangers
  99. Free time
  100. Earth
  101. Good conversation